Julien Lomet is a photographer and artist researcher in virtual reality at the INReV Paris 8 laboratory.
Since 2016, he has been creating immersive and interactive artworks, interrogating the relationship between 19th century painting and immersive technologies. He is currently working on collaboration in meta-environments and the involvement of viewers-creators on interactive landscape.
In parallel, Julien practices photography, taking up the great themes of Dutch still life and portraits, playing with ambiguity between painting and photography. With an academic background in oil painting, he works and models light in his different media of expression.
- Recto VRso 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022 (Laval, France)
- LEV Festival Matadero 2019, 2021 (Madrid, Espagne)
- Ars Electronica 2020 (Linz, Autriche)
- VIFF Festival 2019 (Vancouver, Canada)
- Arenas Movezidas 2018 (Gijon, Espace)